Manage Project Construction Risk
Empact Technologies provides construction risk management solutions to ensure projects meet delivery, compliance, cost, safety and risk objectives.
Project Equipment Delivery Risk Management
Gain visibility from key equipment suppliers on any operational issues that could impact delivery schedules such as supply chain, labor, and inventory issues.
Project Equipment Compliance Management
Ensure project equipment suppliers comply with all local, regional and global regulatory requirements such as solar panel UFLPA, equipment safety and other certifications, environmental standards such as Reach and RoHs and more.
Supplier Performance Management
- Ensure your key project suppliers and contractors meet your corporate risk profile – understand their corporate and financial strength, products and services, legal risks and more.
- Understand global supplier operational status including workforce, inventory, lead times, supply chain, etc.
- Easily capture supplier performance ratings from operations, service, warehouse, etc. on KPIs including quality, delivery, safety, service performance, etc.
- Replace supplier surveys and understand internal feedback for performance improvement
- Manage KPI documents, performance reviews, quality audits and more
Contractor and Supplier Risk ManagementEnsure your key project suppliers and contractors meet your corporate risk profile – understand their corporate and financial strength, products and services, legal risks and more.
- Ensure project safety by tracking all on-site contractor safety qualifications and performance
- Understand OSHA safety results
- Track contractor safety programs
- View contractor training programs and more
Contract & Document Management
Track all key project documents including EPC and supplier contracts, MSAs, meeting notes, corrective action plans and more in a project repository.
Manage Costs and Find New Suppliers & Contractors
Developers and EPCs wanting to reduce costs, replace underperforming suppliers or contractors or increase community economic benefits can use the Empact Technologies marketplace with 10,000+ suppliers of industrial goods and services. Then use the eRFQ tools to quickly vet potential suppliers lead-time, pricing, and more.